Thursday, 19 August 2010

In transition.

Cannot seem to think of a name for this blog. Neither do I know how I want it to look like. But somehow felt the need to leave the old one behind and start afresh.

I guess this is very much where I am in life right now. In transition. I'm moving on to a new chapter in my life hoping that somehow it will bring me closer to figuring out who I am and what to make of it. I don't think we ever figure it out completely, no matter how old or wise we seem. There's always something that can catch us by surprise or something round the corner that will shake us, move us or test us.

Tomorrow, I'll be starting afresh, starting at my new job. A chance I got when I started high school and university; the chance to be whoever I want to be; without any expectations of me (apart from the fact that I'm supposed to have a degree) or reputation to uphold. I'm free to try on a new suit and see if it fits right.

It hasn't really even sunk in that I'm the proud holder of a degree yet, still somehow expecting to go back to Warwick in October but at the same time it feels a world away. I am excited, nervous, wanting to get this over with and cannot wait at the same time. But anyhow its time to turn the page to the next chapter...

1 comments:

ninavoluminosa 20 August 2010 at 05:17  

I like the title of your blog. It says a lot by not saying anything! Hope you have a great time at work. OK, I know that is hard, but enjoy! xx

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP