Friday, 20 August 2010

Day one.

Feel like a fake, sitting on the train with all the suit clad business people. Or a little girl borrowing her mum's high heels to parade around for a while. As if they all know I'm a first timer, just trying it on for size. The train was relatively empty so I could rest my eyes whilst regretting going to sleep so late. I make a mental note to bring along something to do on the long commute to and from work. The train breezes through the countryside with the sun making a most welcome appearance. This is the journey I'll be making day in, day out.

~*~


Now sitting in Starbucks, my latte faithfully by my side. I was here just five months ago preparing for my interview. Now I'm back here again trying to psych myself up for work. Funny how I always flock to familiarity in the inviting green and white whenever I cross new territory.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP