I've lost my blogging mojo
If there is such a thing, I appear to have lost it. It's not that u haven't started writing anything, they just never made their way to be posted. I just can't seem to string my thoughts together and that worries me. It's almost as off Im unsure of who I am anymore, unsure of the thoughts I want to pen down, unsure of myself. People retreat to all parts of the globe, take gap years, travel to cultures different from their own all in an effort to discover themselves as if we are lost souls waiting for that turning point to reveal whatever it is we hope to see.
I'm so bogged down in trying to find out where I'm going, what I'm doing, thinking for the future; my future, our future that I've forgotten about the now. I've forgotten what its like to feel truly excited by something, to have that adrenaline pumping through my veins, to feel so eager to finish something I don't mind staying up all night. I hope this is not what it means to be working as I am, sucked into an endless cycle of work and exams.

0 comments:
Post a Comment